About David Cerdá
Who I am:
I am dedicated to marketing and search engine consultation in Valencia, working as marketing consultant in Internet SEM and SEO for businesses and SMEs of various sectors.
My objective in life is to change the world for the better in some way. Continuous university education and professional training is a mechanism for me to specialise in my passion for online marketing and earn a living while helping my clients improve their businesses and livelihoods.
- I am a graduate in Computer Science through the Dublin Institute of Technology, I lived in Eire‘s/ Ireland capital for nearly 3 years.
- I am a Technical Engineer in IT Management at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Master in Search Engine and Online Marketing from the Universidad Pompeu Fabra de Barcelona, graduating in 2011)
- I regularly attend SEO continuous training events and courses as they are so necessary in such a dynamic sector. On a personal level, I am delighted to be able to influence the small SEO sector in Valencia (Spain).
- My first contact with online marketing and the need to appear in the top positions of the results from searches goes back to 2005 when I was working as in-house SEO/SEM for a software development company for the vertical healthcare sector, ADD Informática. From 2006 until 2007, I combined comercial/technical work with the optimisation and positioning in search engines as in-house SEO.
- Between 2007 and 2008 I worked as a consultant for Afianza.
- From 2009 to the present day, I have been entirely specialising as online marketing consultant in Valencia for marketing online en Valencia en Seomar.
Currently, I am engaged in making sure that my clients improve their Internet businesses with the help of my personalised services.
My clients belong to various business sectors:
- psychology and healthcare
- legal experts
- IT wholesalers and software developers
- online shops from various sectors
- the telecommunications sector
Would you like to contact me?
If you wish, you can stay in contact with me through one of my social networks.